Bilstein Heavy Duty - Stock height springs (OEM Upgrade)
Known for setting the industry standard for build quality and reliability, Bilstein HD shocks are the perfect upgrade from your stock shocks. Bilstein's HD shocks are designed to be a direct replacement for your factory OEM equipment and can be used with the original stock springs, pads, bearings and mounts.
Ride quality is similar to your original stock suspension, but with just enough added firmness to provided a bit more performance without needing to lower your ride height.
Performance you can feel.
If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Increased power reserves and service life
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced stability in both day to day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and sportiness without additional spring changes (lowering)
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN and fine-tuned
- No German TÜV registration required
Includes top nuts and rear lower shock washers.