CAE Ultra Shifter - BMW Z4 E85, E86
CAE Ultra Shifter Z4 E85 / E86
- Complete kit for adaptation to BMW Z4 E85 / E86with 6 speed manual gearbox standard H-pattern,
including shift rod and all small parts and fastening material.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift knob close to the steering wheel.
The shift pattern is confined to approx. 75 x 75 mm, therfore super-precise shifting, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3/ 6mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated 3/4 position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing alleys while shifting up and down.
- 1/2 - 5/6 and reverse alleys adjustable separately.
- Shifter is intended for vehicles with interior equipment, he can be installed nearly invisible
The centre console have to be modified for fitting over the shifter.
- Optionally available in all black anodized.
- You can choose anodised aluminium gear lever knob in the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
and optional against extra charge grey alcantara with a blue X-seam
|Total height:||approx. 375 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 180 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 180 x 115 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 75 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 75 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,66 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 0 / 100 mm|
For fitting the Shifter 4 drillings 6.5mm into the tunnel are required
regarding the positon of the Shifter the hole in the tunnel have to be extended
We recommend our Shift rod "XXL" for perfect shift feeling and positioning of the shifter regarding to the seat position
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, Cover plate with rubber boot all screws and small parts
|Einbauanleitung 10023-F8X, F2X, F3X:|
Imported from Germany.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.