CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for sports use with the following features:
- Shifter for Classic Mini with 4 speed transmissions
- Fitted for all cars up to MJ 2000
Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx.70x70 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- available also in all black anodized: 10044 EXS
|Total height:||approx. 410 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 200 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 200 x 115 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 70 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 70 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,25 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 50 / 180 mm|
|Gear knob height:||approx. 410 mm|
Simple Installation, no modifications necessary at the car.
Center console have to be modified.
Installation Manual 10044
Imported From Germany
Special Order: Item assembly and delivery may take 4-8 weeks.