We have further developed 85% of all components of this shifter to make it perfect
- Complete kit for adaptation to BMW F8X M2 - M3 - M4 with 6 speed manual gearbox standard H-pattern,
- This Shifter is technically equal with our F2/3X Shifter but will be delivered with shift rod XS fitting only to "M"
- No drilling into the Tunnel Sheet required !!!
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift knob close to the steering wheel.
The shift pattern is confined to approx. 75 x 75 mm, therfore super-precise shifting, exclusively H-pattern.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3/ 6mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated 3/4 position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing alleys while shifting up and down.
- 1/2 - 5/6 and reverse alleys adjustable separately.
- Shifter is intended for vehicles with interior equipment, he can be installed nearly invisible
The centre console have to be modified for fitting the shifter.
- Surface and shift knob selectable in different versions, optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara with blue or red X-seam
|Total height:||approx. 375 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 180 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 180 x 115 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 75 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 75 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,66 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 0 / 100 mm |
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, DSSR Selector Rod "XS", Cover plate with rubber boot, all screws and small parts needed for assembly.
Installation Manual PDF for download
Imported from Germany.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.