CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimized for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Fiat 500 Abarth, suitable to stock cables, all gearbox types.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern and suitable for 5- and 6-gear transmissions.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a center console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- If center console should be installed it have to be modified; We recommend the Fiat part without parcel shelf: Fiat Art No 0 735 481 675
- Optionally available in all black anodized (please ask for delivery period). All shifters with anodized aluminium gear lever knob in the following colors: titanium grey (standard), blue, red, black, silver or orange.
|Total height:||approx. 310 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 170 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 150 x 130 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1.35 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knob (back / up):||approx. 60 / 120 mm|
After the conversion, the gearshift cables run via the tunnel. This requires drilling into the firewall (2 holes).
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, screws and small parts.
***GEARSHIFT CABLES ARE NOT INCLUDED****
PDF Installation Manual 10065 DOWNLOADABLE FILE
Imported from Germany exclusively by Hard Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.