CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- Universal kit for Ford Focus MK1 RS with cable transmission. This switch type uses the serial reverse gear lock in the transmission (no mechanics on the shift lever).
- Shifter is delivered as a complete kit including length optimized CAE HD gearshift cables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Optionaly available in all black anodized with anodised aluminium gear lever knob in the following colours: titanium grey, blue, red, silver, orange or Black Plastic(POM)
|Total height:||approx. 500 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 240 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 240 x 133 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 3,75 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 70 / 150 mm|
installation instructions here for Download or behind the PDF Tab
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !
|Installation Manual 10035 (only German):|
Installation Manual 10035 (only German)
SPECIAL ORDER: 4- 6 WEEKS LEAD TIME
Imported from Germany exclusively by Hard Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.