CAE Shifter for Ford Focus MK3 RS
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form. Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65x 55 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops, Lever middle Position and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles with complete centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Easy installation
- Nearly no modifying of the center console and no cutting/ exchanging of the Stock cables cequired,
the stock Shift boot dont fits any more
- All systems are delivered with all small parts and fastening material
- installation instructions coming soon here for download
- Optionaly available in all black anodized
- gear lever knob in the following colours available : black or white plastic(POM) anodized aluminium titanium grey, blue, red, silver, orange
|Total height:||approx. 335 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 280 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 280 x 125 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 55 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,5 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 0 / 90 mm|
INSTALLATION GUIDED: Provided by CAE Shifting Technology
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, Small parts and fastening material
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !
SPECIAL ORDER: 4- 6 WEEKS LEAD TIME
Imported from Germany exclusively by Hard Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.