CAE Shifter for Ford Focus MK3 RS & ST
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form. Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65x 55 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops, Lever middle Position and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles with complete centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Easy installation
- Nearly no modifying of the center console and no cutting/ exchanging of the Stock cables cequired,
the stock Shift boot dont fits any more
- All systems are delivered with all small parts and fastening material
- installation instructions coming soon here for download
- Optionaly available in all black anodized
- gear lever knob in the following colours available : black or white plastic(POM) anodized aluminium titanium grey, blue, red, silver, orange
|Total height:||approx. 335 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 280 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 280 x 125 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 55 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,5 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 0 / 90 mm|
INSTALLATION GUIDED: Provided by CAE Shifting Technology
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, Small parts and fastening material
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !
SPECIAL ORDER: 4- 6 WEEKS LEAD TIME
Imported from Germany exclusively by Hard Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The shifter has to be done by someone who has experience in the shifter. Other than that it feels amazing once you get use to it you’ll downshift like no tomorrow you can bang gears faster than ever. It’s one of those installs that change the feeling to the car completely it feels so soothing you enjoy every shift you make. Worth the money.