CAE Ultra Shifter - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 10 - 5 speed
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 10 with 5 Speed Gearboxes for use with the original gearshift cables. NOT FOR 6 SPEED
This switch type uses the serial reverse gear lock in the transmission (no mechanics on the shift lever).
- Shifter is delivered as a complete kit including length optimized CAE HD gearshift cables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Optionally available in all black anodized (please ask for delivery period).
- choosable Gearkobs are plastic black o. whithe or aluminium anodized in titanium grey, blue, red, black, silver or orange color.
|Total height:||approx. 425 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 345 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 345 x 135 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,35 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 70 / 120 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, small parts.
Installation similar to earlier EVO applications
Use as reference for install.
Installation Manual 10029
Imported from Germany exclusively by Hard Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.