CAE Ultra Shifter - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimized for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 5 - 9 with 5 Speed gearboxes for use with the original gearshift cables. This switch type uses the serial reverse gear lock in the transmission (no mechanics on the shift lever).
- Shifter is delivered as a complete kit including length optimized CAE HD gearshift cables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated center position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a center console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Optionally available in all black anodized (please ask for delivery period). All shifters with anodized aluminium gear lever knob in the following colors: titanium grey (standard), blue, red, black, silver or orange.
|Total height:||approx. 415 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 240 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 240 x 130 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,05 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knob (back / up):||approx. 70 / 150 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, all screws, installation instructions (downloadable link)
SPECIAL ORDER: 4-6 weeks typical lead time required
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jul 2017
Hands down my favorite part I've ever bought for any of my cars. I'm very picky about having a solid feeling shifter and this more than exceeds my expectations. I've never driven any other car with a shifter that feels this good. The knob is higher and closer to the steering wheel so you spend very little time with your hand off the wheel. Throws are pretty short, but very precise. There's no vagueness and you always know what gear you're in. Don't waste your time with a short shifter, this is the be all-end all of shifters!
Posted by Phuong Le on 20th Jun 2014
what a bad a$$ piece of work. Adam was quick with the shipping and even answered emails after hours regarding some questions we had about the product.
Simple install and the gain is tremendous.