CAE Ultra Shifter - Subaru WRX STI 2002-2005 "STREET" version
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimized for motor sports with the following features:
- Shifter Kit for SUBARU "STI" with 6 speed manual transmissions, H-pattern. (5-speed application compatible with Reverse Lockout function disabled.)
- "Street Version" designed for console interior use by using an optimized shift rod specifically made to fit the center console. (RACE version available)
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated center position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Complete kit for adaptation stock shift rod with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- center console have to be slightly modified for installation
- Optionally available in all black anodized (please ask for delivery time)
All shifters with anodized aluminium gear lever knob in the following colors: titanium grey, blue, red, silver or orange.
- Delrin Plastic gear lever knob in the following colors: black, white.
|Total height:||approx. 435 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 240 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 198 x 124 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 2,1 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knob (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 30 / 80 mm
Imported from Germany exclusively by Hard Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.
|Installation Manual 10087ST 6 Speed:|
Installation Manual 10087ST 6 Speed