CAE Ultra Shifter "Underfloor" Audi S1 8X
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for AUDI S1 8X with 02M 6 Speed Gearbox, Type MQ350.
UNDERPASS VERSION LIKE THE ORIGINAL PART
NO DRILLING FOR CABLE PASS THROUGH, NEARLY NO MODIFICATION OF THE CENTER CONSOLE REQUIRED
- MUCH LOWER EXPENDITURE FOR INSTALLING, REMOVING OF THE CENTER CONSOLE IS NOT NECESSARY
SHIFTER CAN BE INSATLLED NEARLY INVISIBLE !
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 60 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material
- installation instructions coming soon for download.
- Optionally available in all black anodized (please ask for delivery period).
- You can choose anodised aluminium gear lever knob in the following colours: titanium grey, blue, red, silver or orange; or in Plastic (POM) White or Black
|Total height over Tunnel Sheet:||approx. 400 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 300 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 300 x 125 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 60 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 3,5 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 0 / 100 mm|
The original gear levers have to be modified.
CAE plans to develop a pre-modified gear selector part in the future, but is currently unavailable.
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sport.
Imported from Germany exclusively by Hard Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed