CAE Ultra Shifter "Underfloor" - VW Golf Mk 7 - Jetta 4,5 / 02M MQ350
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimized for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Golf MK 7 equipped with a VW 02J 6 speed cable transmission, type MQ350. Suitable for all VW AG platform vehicles (MQB).
- NEW UNDERPASS VERSION LIKE THE ORIGINAL PART. PERFECT FOR RETAINING THE CENTER CONSOLE/INTERIOR
- NO DRILLING FOR CABLE PASS THROUGH, NO MODIFICATION OF THE CENTER CONSOLE ITSELF, JUST THE COVERFRAMES HAVE TO BE CUT OUT
- MUCH LOWER EXPENDITURE FOR INSTALLING, REMOVING OF THE CENTER CONSOLE IS NOT NECESSARY
- SHIFTER CAN BE INSTALLED NEARLY INVISIBLE !
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 70 x 70 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated center position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifter is mounted on the center tunnel and is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a center console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Optionally available in all black anodized (please ask for delivery period). All shifters with anodized aluminium gear lever knob in the following colors: titanium grey (standard), blue, red, black, silver or orange.
|Total height:||approx. 420 mm|
|Total length:||approx.300 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 300 x 115 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 70 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 70 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 3.5 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knob (back / up):||approx. 50 / 100 mm
OPTIONS: ADDITIONAL PARTS MAY BE REQUIRED:
You will need to check your transmission to check if you have the oem plastic cable end bracket or transmission input gear selector assemblies.
- If the cable bracket is plastic, you will need to select the option for the Metal Cable Bracket: CAE PN 10145WID
- If the transmission input selector assemblies are plastic, you will need to add the option for the Metal Parts: CAE PN 10145KIT
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, covering plate for tunnel opening, CAE HD gearshift cable, all screws, installation instructions (pdf download file)
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motorsport
Imported from Germany exclusively by Hard Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.