KW COMPETITION by HARD MOTORSPORT
2-Way Remote Reservoir with Rear Coilover Conversion
Full Kits Custom Built to HARD Motorsport Race Specifications
Specifically for your BMW
(PRODUCT PHOTOS FOR REFERENCE ONLY)
Purchasing a KW COMPETITION suspension kit has never been easier! HARD Motorsport's racing division has taken careful consideration and has put together KW COMPETITION suspension kits that takes out all the guess work. A true competition level suspension has traditionally required piece-by-piece custom order. These kits are exclusively built by KW Suspensions to our specifications and shipped directly to your door as a full coilover kit ready for the track!
KW COMPETITION SUSPENSION KIT by HARD MOTORSPORT INCLUDES:
- KW Competition Front and Rear Coilovers
- Remote Reservoir Canisters with SS Braided High Pressure Lines
- KW Springs and KW Upper and Lower Spring Seats
- KW Rear Coilover Mounts
- Fully Adjustable Camber/Caster Plates from Ground Control
About KW COMPETITION 2-Way Suspension
KW COMPETITION 2-Way suspension kits feature independent rebound and compression damping. They can be constructed out of galvanized steel housings when structural strength is a concern or lightweight aluminum when weights savings is advantageous. The KW Competitions 2-Way kits are available in a wide range of configurations to suit many vehicle types and racing disciplines.
- TVC-A Compression adjustable damper technology
- TVR-A Rebound adjustable damper technology
- Lightweight Aluminum housings for weight savings or Steel for maximum durability
- High quality components for a long-term durability
- Twin Tube Technology. Available as Inverted Monotube.
- Remote reservoir for increased stroke
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts"
The rebound adjustments are made at the end of the piston rod and provide precise tactile clicks of adjustment for consistent repeatable results. The compression adjustment is located at the bottom of the damper or on the external or remote reservoir and provides tactile precise clicks of adjustment. In addition, a wide range of suspension systems can be custom ordered to accommodated nearly every type of race car suspension.