Motorsport Hardware Bullet Nose Stud Conversion - BMW
Great for Track/Race applications!! Simple upgrade from the factory lug bolts. The performance you want with the quality and great looks that you expect from Motorsport Hardware.
Motorsport Hardware conversion kits are great for:
- People who change their wheels often. You don't have to keep rotating the wheel to find the lug bolt holes.
- Makes changing wheels faster and easier -Prevent you from cross threading your wheel hubs, an expensive fix compared to the cost of these stud conversions.
- If you cross thread these studs on the wheel side, just replace the stud
- Motorsport Hardware Stud conversions are stronger than OEM wheel lugs.
- Perfect for Track/Race applications!
- Certified by ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001 by TÜV
- Fast start nut installation
- 12×1.5 Thread (Common though BMW e-code chassis excluding E65, E83)
- Made in Europe
- OEM Style Black Zinc Finish
- Bullet Nose
- Allen Key insert for easy install
- 10.9 grade hardness
- Each kit comes complete for your vehicle (4-wheels)
Compatible with wheel spacers:
- 68mm studs will accept up to a 05mm spacer
- 75mm studs will accept up to a 12mm spacer
- 82mm studs will accept up to a 20mm spacer
- 90mm studs will accept up to a 25mm spacer
NOT SUITABLE FOR F-CODE CHASSIS. Use 14x1.25 instead
PLEASE CONFIRM FITMENT PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
awsome wheel stud kit
Posted by Craig on 29th Mar 2018
I really like this product. It’s was super easy to install and look really good on the car. It also makes removing and installing the wheels easier way in my opinion.
Posted by John swarbrooke on 30th Oct 2017
Product turned up on time quality excellent.
Posted by Devin K on 11th Apr 2017
These are very good quality and perfect for my 25mm wheel spacers !
Great studs - small 17mm nuts
Posted by David Proud on 21st Dec 2016
After breaking a stud on my M3 race care I replaced the entire car with this set.
I really like the smaller nut - allowing a narrower deep socket which has been much easier to use.
Would give 5 stars but only done 200 race kms so far.
Posted by alex iusan on 22nd Apr 2016
Got them in right on time for my track day at Atlanta motorsports park. They made life a lot easier when removing wheels at the track.. Will recommend to everyone I know.
Posted by Scott Haynes on 25th Mar 2016
Nice quality stud kit. I have had all sorts on race and street cars over the years. These are great quality.