Ravenol RSS SAE 10W-60 SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL ( 5L )
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is an ultra-modern, high alloyed, fully synthetic, multigrade engine oil for gasoline engines based on a new and improved formulation of esters and poly-alpha olefins.
Special oil for use in race cars, even under the heaviest loads. Its high viscosity index, its very good shear stability and its new highly effective special additives.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is suitable for extremely sporty driving styles. Secure lubrication, even at very high operating temperatures. Excellent protection against wear, corrosion, and foam.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 can be used as a special oil for car racing, even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4
PRACTICE AND TESTED IN AGGREGATES WITH FILLING
Application areas: Van Amersfoort Racing, Phoenix Racing, Land Motorsport, and further racing teams
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race
- Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation
Characteristics / Unit / Data / Audit
Density at 20°C / kg/m³ / 859 / EN ISO 12185
Viscosity at –25°C / mPa.s / 5929 / ASTM D5293
Viscosity at 40°C / mm²/s / 154,42 / DIN 51 562
Viscosity at 100°C / mm²/s / 23,57 / DIN 51 562
Viscosity index VI / 184 / DIN ISO 2909
Flash point (COC) / °C / 236 / DIN ISO 2592
Pourpoint °C - / 51 / DIN ISO 3016
Noack Volatility / % / 5,4 / ASTM D5800/b