Redline Motor Oil Race Oil 1 Quart
Red Line's synthetic racing oils improve performance and equipment durability. These oils are made with the most thermally stable, synthetic-based stocks available and provide the best high-temperature lubrication and a higher film strength. Although Red Line racing oils are categorized as "straight grades," their low-temperature properties make them exceptional multi-grades. They allow 2-4 percent more power than oils of similar viscosity, while providing much more protection. Each reduction in viscosity grade allows for 1-2 percent more power.
- Formulated for turbo protection; Provides upper cylinder wear protection
- Prevents foaming even at high speeds; Reduces engine temperatures
- Increases high temperature oil pressure; Protects bearings at high speeds and temperatures
- Flows well in very cold climates; Allows extended drains in non-warranty vehicles
- Compatible with petroleum and synthetic oils; Compatible with seals designed for petroleum