HARD Motorsport E36 Dive Planes/Canards were laser scanned and CAD designed for direct fitment onto the E36 M-Tech front bumper. Our solid, one-piece design is manufactured from quality ABS Plastics which makes them both durable and affordable. Designed as a consistent curve, instead of a flat panel, to maximize aerodynamic efficiency. Sold in pairs.
- Add aerodynamic downforce to the front of the car by redirecting on-coming air upward
- Direct 'wasted' air toward other aero devices on the car, such as the rear spoiler, to give you even more downforce
- Reduce the significant drag created by larger, wider tires by redirecting on-coming air
- Achieve balance between front and rear downforce
The result is a pair of sleek Canards that provides efficient aerodynamic deflection and creates downforce, while the thin design looks perfect on the BMW E36's classic chassis, giving a net benefit of reduced drag by redirecting air away from larger tires and wheel arches.
- Painted. We smooth, prime, and paint. Satin black enamel paint. Can be repainted
- M3 E36 (includes black, all aluminum rivets and backers for easy installation. Backers MUST be used on the back of the bumper cover for proper installation)
Weight: 1.25 oz
Size: 5.5cm x 24cm
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy install (30minutes with a lift) and great fitment/look. Whether you actually need down force or you just want to look fast these canards do the trick. Highly suggest this paired with a front lip and under tray to finish off your front end on the e36.
Well made, affordable compared to the rest of the companies that make e36 canards. The only thing more superior than this product is Hard Motorsport's customer service.
Easy install. Very sturdy. Looks nice and should perform well.
Installed these last night. They fit really well. I did have to drill out the holes a little bit to fit the rivets, but no big deal. If you're wondering, the included washers go on the inside of the bumper to give the rivets something to pull against.
Fit perfectly to my bumper
Easy installing 30 min or 1hr max