HARD Motorsport E9X Dive Planes/Aero Canards
HARD Motorsport E9X Dive Planes/Canards were laser scanned and CAD designed for direct fitment onto the factory front bumper. Our solid, one-piece design is manufactured from quality ABS plastics, which makes them both durable and affordable. Designed as a consistent curve, instead of a flat panel, to maximize aerodynamic efficiency. Sold in pairs.
- Add aerodynamic downforce to the front of the car by redirecting on-coming air upward
- Direct 'wasted' air toward other aero devices on the car, such as the rear spoiler, for additional downforce
- Reduce the significant drag created by larger, wider tires by redirecting on-coming air
- Achieve balance between front and rear downforce
The result of a pair of sleek Canards that provide efficient aerodynamic deflection is, the car is able achieve downforce while the thin design looks perfect on the BMW chassis, and giving a net benefit of reduced drag by redirecting air away from larger tires and wheel arches.
- Unfinished. Slight weave pattern, black plastic. No primer or overcoat. Can be sanded, primed, and painted
- Primer finished. We smooth and prime with a satin black enamel finish. Ready to mount or prep and paint
- M3 E92, M3 E90
- Non-M with M3 style front bumper cover upgrade
Includes black, all aluminum rivets and backers.
Weight: 1.25 oz
Size: 5.5cm x 24cm
Customers also viewed