The HARD Motorsport LEICHTBAU E90 Widebody kit, inspired by the BMW Motorsport WTCC E90s, will give your E90 the width and extra fender to run a serious wheel and tire combo. This six piece kit is made from thermoformed ABS plastic for durability on and off the track. We also extended and lowered the rear wheel arches 25mm from the higher placement on other WTCC body kits, back to the factory position.
We took time to design a practical widebody kit that would incorporate many of the stock features of your existing chassis to eliminate the need to replace full body panels or require hours of body work. The ABS panels are easily modified for fitment. Some trimming or adjustment will likely be necessary during the installation process.
- Modification and cutting of stock fenders is required to properly fit this kit
- Rivets provided for installation. The kit may be installed with automotive body adhesive
- The width of the flare will vary along the wheel arch. Our tests and measurements show approximately 50mm in added width at each wheel at the widest point. For example, we are running an 18x11 et0 with a bit of room to spare. The E90 shown, is currently running these wheels with 285/30 18 Dunlop Star Spec (per class rules). We have plenty of room for more tire.
Front Bumper Style Options:
- Front nose panels designed for fitment to the aftermarket, non-M E90 M-TECH, pre-LCI front bumper (sold separately). This bumper can be installed on a LCI model E90. Simply install your LCI kidney grills
- The M3 Style Front Bumper may be used, but will require some extra trimming to the nose panel and the bumper, but it can be done to accommodate the full kit
Fit/Finish: Manufactured from thermoformed ABS plastic, so they won't easily break like fiberglass versions. The HARD Motorsport's Fender Flares can be prepped and painted to match, so you have options.
Some surface irregularities occur due to the composition of the raw materials which can vary. These can be easily sanded out during the prep and finish process. A finish is highly recommended to protect the raw ABS from UV exposure.
The ABS thermoformed parts are easily modified for fitment and customization. Although these were made specifically for this chassis, some trimming and adjustment to the parts is needed for the final fitment for desired results
Note: This site will process Domestic U.S. shipping only at this time. Please contact us if you are an International customer. This includes U.S. Virgin Islands and U.S. Territories.