HARD Motorsport Lightweight Door Panel Set - BMW E36 Coupe (textured )
Replace those old, decaying door panels with a fresh set of our HARD Motorsport Lightweight Door Panels in your BMW E36 M3 and non-M coupe.
Give your E36 interior a fresh, unique, finished appearance similar to BMW Motorsport Factory race cars. Quality parts with the attention to detail that you would expect from HARD Motorsport.
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- O.E.M.-style appearance for a custom 'factory' look and feel
- Installs without needing to cut your inner door
- Lightweight. Just 2lbs 11oz each...complete factory panels weigh about 8 pounds each
Over 10.5 lbs in total weight savings over stock. Compare to .060 aluminum panels weighing 6.5 lbs each
- Filled map pockets and pull handles
- Racing style nylon door pull strap (included) BLACK ONLY to meet racing safety guidelines.
- Compatible with original door latches
- Compatible with our RS Style Door Latch Strap Pull conversion kit
SAVE $10 AUTOMATICALLY WHEN PURCHASED TOGETHER!!!
- Paintable or can be covered with wrap vinyl or suede flocked for custom appearance
- Mounting hardware and custom CAD designed stand-offs included
- Available in two finishes: Textured (or smooth by special request only)If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are required, our door panels are easy to cut to add the factory speakers and any other accessories that you may want to add.
See images for more details about the product.
Threaded Insert Tool - Nutsert Tool - Metric (5mm)
Found on Amazon or reputable tool specialist
For International orders, please contact email@example.com to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing address for shipping.
Great product !
Posted by BMW FREQ on 17th May 2017
I ordered the Hard Motorsport replacement door panels to replace my stock door panels which are de-laminating after almost 21 years of use. I ordered the Hard Motorsport light weight door panels because they looked like they were good quality. After receiving the door panels I would say they are a high quality product, and I would recommend them to anyone needing BMW E36 replacement door panels.
Great quality panels
Posted by Ryan Graham on 26th Jan 2017
Bought these panels almost immediately after they were released and I couldn't be happier with how they look on the car. I wish they would include in the description that it requires a Rivnut tool, but that was more my fault for not knowing than anything else.