Replace those old, decaying door panels with a fresh set of our HARD Motorsport Lightweight Door Panels in your BMW E36 M3 and non-M coupe.
Give your E36 interior a fresh, unique, finished appearance similar to BMW Motorsport Factory race cars. Quality parts with the attention to detail that you would expect from HARD Motorsport.
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- O.E.M.-style appearance for a custom 'factory' look and feel
- Installs without needing to cut your inner door
- Lightweight. Just 2lbs 11oz each...complete factory panels weigh about 8 pounds each
Over 10.5 lbs in total weight savings over stock. Compare to .060 aluminum panels weighing 6.5 lbs each
- Filled map pockets and pull handles
- Racing style nylon door pull strap (included) BLACK ONLY to meet racing safety guidelines.
- Compatible with original door latches
- Paintable or can be covered with wrap vinyl or suede flocked for custom appearance
- Available in two finishes: Textured (or smooth by special request only)If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are required, our door panels are easy to cut to add the factory speakers and any other accessories that you may want to add.
See images for more details about the product.
Threaded Insert Tool - Nutsert Tool - Metric (5mm)
Found on Amazon or reputable tool specialist
For International orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing address for shipping.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you're like me, you dislike the flat block off panels that are on the market. It's just too much flat space amongst other curvatures and I think it looks weird. These are perfect. You can use SEM paint to color match if you want to match grey or beige interior, or you can just leave them as is. I have a cage with door bars so I had to trim some but I took my time and it looks great.
I ordered these to replace my worn out and loose factory panels. The install is pretty straight forward... After installing them and having them on for a couple of weeks they're still holding up good and still secure. If they started providing them for sedans I'm sure more people would purchase them. I know a couple of friends that already too after seeing mine.
I ordered the Hard Motorsport replacement door panels to replace my stock door panels which are de-laminating after almost 21 years of use. I ordered the Hard Motorsport light weight door panels because they looked like they were good quality. After receiving the door panels I would say they are a high quality product, and I would recommend them to anyone needing BMW E36 replacement door panels.
Bought these panels almost immediately after they were released and I couldn't be happier with how they look on the car. I wish they would include in the description that it requires a Rivnut tool, but that was more my fault for not knowing than anything else.