HARD Motorsport Lightweight Door Panel Set - BMW E46 Coupe
Replace those old, decaying door panels with a fresh set of our HARD Motorsport Lightweight Textured Door Panels in your BMW E46 M3 and non-M Coupe.
Give your E46 interior a fresh, unique, finished appearance similar to BMW Motorsport Factory race cars. These Door Panels are quality parts with the attention to detail that you would expect from HARD Motorsport.
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- Durable thermoformed ABS plastic (Black)
- OEM-style/appearance for a custom factory look and feel
- Installs without needing to cut your inner door
- Lightweight. Just 2lbs 11oz each (complete factory panels weigh about 13 pounds each)
- Over 10.5 lbs in total weight savings over stock parts; compare to .060 aluminum panels weighing 6.5 lbs each
- Low profile design
- Filled map pockets and pull handles
- Racing style nylon door pull strap (included) BLACK ONLY to meet racing safety guidelines.
- Compatible with original door latches
- Compatible with our RS Style Door Latch Strap Pull conversion kit
SAVE $10 AUTOMATICALLY WHEN PURCHASED TOGETHER
- Mounting hardware and custom CAD designed stand-offs included
Low profile design for weight reduction and a slimmer profile (O.E.M. vs. HARD Motorsport version)
If you're using these in a car where the stock speakers are in-place, these DO NOT have speaker profiles for mounting the speakers...sorry, these are designed for reduced weight on race cars.
Threaded Insert Tool - Nutsert Tool - Metric (5mm)
Found on Amazon or reputable tool specialistSOLD IN PAIRS
For INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing and shipping address.
**WARNING: These Door Panel replacements were NOT designed for the O.E.M. side impact airbag mechanism; it will not interact nor is it designed to interact with this system on the car.**
Posted by Brendan on 11th Apr 2018
E46 door panels fit perfect with very little effort, and they look awesome! They also got lots of compliments at HPDE. Thanks!
E46M3 light door panels installed!
Posted by Ivan Bauret on 8th Feb 2018
So I finally got around to install my ABS light weight doors. I decided to retain the OEM inside door handle pull as they are negligible in weight but look great. The finished installed panels look fantastic and are indeed very light. They follow the steel door surface quite well. However, installation requires being patient and careful. The indents in the panel where you need to drill to match the nutsert may not in fact be lined up properly. But you can bend the nutsert and its screwed in attachment just enough to have good alignment. Be extremely careful with the black plastic fiber spacers as they are very fragile and crack easily if you try to bend them or overtighten them. Other than that, as I said, the finished installed product is quite appealing for a track car and very light. And the price was good value.