HARD Motorsport E46 M3 Dive Planes/Aero Canards
HARD Motorsport E46 M3 Dive Planes/Canards were laser scanned and CAD designed for direct fitment onto the factory front bumper; see options. Our solid, one-piece design is manufactured from quality ABS plastics which makes them both durable and affordable. Designed as a consistent curve, instead of a flat panel, to maximize aerodynamic efficiency.
Note: Sold in pairs.
- Add aerodynamic downforce to the front of the car by redirecting oncoming air upward.
- Direct "wasted" air toward other aero devices, such as the rear spoiler.
- Reduce the significant drag created by larger, wider tires by redirecting oncoming air.
- Achieve balance between front and rear downforce.
The result is a pair of sleek canards that provide efficient aerodynamic deflection and create downforce while the thin design looks perfect on the BMW chassis and giving a net benefit of reduced drag by redirecting air away from larger tires and wheel arches.
- Primer Finish. We smooth and prime with a satin black enamel finish. Ready to mount or prep and paint
- M3 E46
- Non-M with M3 style front bumper cover upgrade
Note: Includes black, all aluminum rivets and backers.
Weight: 1.25 oz
Size: 5.5cm x 24cm
Customers also viewed