The factory plastic accelerator pedal was not designed to endure the rigors and abuse of a performance built track car. The weak plastic 'hinge' of folded plastic is prone to failure. Expensive pedal covers do not solve this issue. Full aftermarket pedal sets are expensive and require special firewall mounting and brackets, not to mention an entirely new set of control cables and lines.
Our fully-milled aluminum accelerator pedal assembly replaces your factory pedal for a solid, reliable piece that was thoughtfully crafted for racing and performance driving. The adjustable foot rest ensures proper pedal control during a frenzy of heel-toe action every time, no matter the size of your shoe size.
No need to modify your mounting bracket or upper lever arm, our pedal fits right into the existing mount and control mechanism.
- Solid aluminum construction
- Full Accelerator pedal assembly
- Three position adjustable accelerator pedal foot rest
- Factory mounting with no need for complicated modifications
- Matching brake and clutch pedal covers curved to match O.E.M./stock pedal profile
- Light weight
- Mounting hardware included
- All E36 M3 & non-M chassis (except RHD)
Aluminum suitable for powdercoating or anodizing for a custom finish.
Note: Replacement of your factory return spring is suggested to ensure proper pedal performance.