BMW E36 Battery Disconnect Kill Switch Kit
The HARD Motorsport complete Battery Disconnect/Kill Switch kit for the E36 comes with everything you need to add a kill switch to your E36. It bolts right in! No extensive fabrication or drilling needed. Wires to your stock harness. The panel mounts into your glovebox opening. Simply remove your oem glovebox and mount our panel in there.
- Powder coated aluminum panel. (CF Version available on our store) Mounts use O.E.M. mounting points
- Power cable (cut to length and ended...ready to go!)
- Quality battery disconnect switch with removable key.
- E36 disconnect mounting plate with power sticker
- Mounting hardware and heat shrink included
- Detailed instructions on installation (see link below)
Note: On '92-'95 you may have to run a separate wire to the ignition to cut power to the ECU with key/power off.
Made in the U.S.A.!!!
Right-hand drive option available for those that like to drive on the other side of the stripes! (Special Request)
Remote cable pull add-on!
Pull cable that can be added to a mechanically actuated system. Add a secondary pull location to your existing battery kill switch easy accessibility to crew or safety workers.
Red pull handle has OMP logo and "PULL" in raised letters. Sheath measures approximately 11' (3.3 meters) long and includes panel mounting hardware for handle end. No provision for safety pin.
Upgrade to a 6-pole kill switch!!! (Recommended)
If you need a 6-pole switch instead of the standard 2-pole, choose this option when you buy!