HARD Motorsport Front Splitter for the E46 M3 and non-M with the M3 style bumper.
- Our Splitter is made of a high-quality, aluminum skinned, composite material. Solid core. An affordable option, if a full carbon fiber, multi-layered splitter is out of your budget
- Easily replaceable. You can order replacements directly through HARD Motorsport
- Extremely durable and not prone to flexing under high speeds
- Lightweight satin black top finish applied for appearance. The opposite side is unfinished, so you can flip it over and can be custom painted or vinyl wrapped
- 66.75" wide - It extends about 1.25" further than the sides of the stock M3 bumper
- 23.75" depth - You can adjust how far the splitter will extend when you mount it. Max is about 4.5"
- .25" thick
- Apx 14 lbs
Note: Fits both M and non-M cars.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
quick shipment, quality materials, extra piece is a bonus. Covers full subframe with 3 bolts on reinforced plate, medium to hard install. You will need brackets to install to frame. $175 - 250 estimate
Hard motorsports has yet to disappoint me. I was pleasantly surprised that it came with an extension piece to allow mounting to the three holes on the front subframe.
Good product, fits perfect. Wish mounting holes were pre drilled, but i guess every car is different.
It's not as light as CF obviously, but for the strength and price it is a great choice. The top and bottom layer are aluminum sheets with some kind of thick material in the middle. Size is good although it doesn't extend all the way back to the metal brace, but that can be fixed easily.